Is it over? Ask china?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Today's announcement, about one million in the States and two million deaths in Europe! Is one of the most horrific statistics I've read since learning about the holocaust, the second world war casualties. And what is happening in our world today, China in lockdown.
It ain't going to end soon!
My local hospital is transferring non fatal covid patients to a neighbouring city hospital, lack of staff, lack of doctors, appointments deferred, lack of beds, paramedics overworked and ambulances standing unused. Waiting times through the roof!
My surgery had texted to say appointments of at least one and a half weeks. Due to illness, lack of staff, numbers of patients piling up!
Thank the God you prayer to, that there is no epidemic!

Today with everything else hitting the headlines is a really **** day emotionally!

Another fifty fines for the house of fun today!

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Today's announcement, about one million in the States and two million deaths in Europe! Is one of the most horrific statistics I've read since learning about the holocaust, the second world war casualties. And what is happening in our world today, China in lockdown.
It ain't going to end soon!
My local hospital is transferring non fatal covid patients to a neighbouring city hospital, lack of staff, lack of doctors, appointments deferred, lack of beds, paramedics overworked and ambulances standing unused. Waiting times through the roof!
My surgery had texted to say appointments of at least one and a half weeks. Due to illness, lack of staff, numbers of patients piling up!
Thank the God you prayer to, that there is no epidemic!

Today with everything else hitting the headlines is a really **** day emotionally!

Another fifty fines for the house of fun today!

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Shouldn't we be praying for an epidemic as an epidemic is far less serious than a pandemic?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
North Korea has followed mainland China into lockdown with six deaths and over 100,000 cases!

Imagine the Libertine right wingers here with that?I