Curious

monkeygirl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey just wondering if anyone knew what was going on with my foot ive been on tresbia for years then last week I started on victoza 0.6 my blood sugars arent high between 5-11 and i have no ketones and this started and my legs keep swelling thank you
20220513_081338.jpg

Last edited:

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @monkeygirl , sorry you are getting unwanted symptoms in your feet, however we can’t diagnose on the forum, so wecan only suggest a visit to your GP. Just remember it’s all too easy to blame any symptom on our diabetes when in fact it could be something else.

Reactions: monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi @monkeygirl , sorry you are getting unwanted symptoms in your feet, however we can’t diagnose on the forum, so wecan only suggest a visit to your GP. Just remember it’s all too easy to blame any symptom on our diabetes when in fact it could be something else.
I did wonder that myself after 1 week finally have an appointment just wondered if anyone else has experienced this

Reactions: Rachox

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @monkeygirl - Personally I haven't seen this before in relation to diabetes and it's unlikely to be linked to your insulin, it literally could be anything. as @Rachox has said best to get to a professional, good luck.

Reactions: monkeygirl