2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Town have been to wembley 3 times in play offs in the last few years. They beat Sheff Utd to gain promo to Championship then in 2017 they beat Sheff Utd to go up to Prem. Hopefully be 3rd time lucky.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Never too sure if subbing at the last moment before pens is a good idea....

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Never too sure if subbing at the last moment before pens is a good idea....
totally agree mate!

my opinion was that the subs were used to late , after seventy minutes of normal time both teams were struggling with the heat! But I actually did enjoy the spoiling tactics of both teams and the physical contact with the ref, being scarce with the cards!

Everton and Burnley, slug it out tonight in their respective games tonight, could be over for Leeds.

Reactions: hankjam

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Burnley drew so that means bad news for Leeds. Its all on Sunday's game now. Leeds need to win.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I would hate either of those clubs to be relegated.
But it has to be!

Maybe, a club has broken rules and could take their place in the championship!

Suggestions below............

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sunderland and Wycombe in action this afternoon for a place in the Championship. Not sure if Wycombe have ever been in the Championship or not.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Sunderland and Wycombe in action this afternoon for a place in the Championship. Not sure if Wycombe have ever been in the Championship or not.

Think they were in the championship last season, had an awful start to the season, got their act together but it was too late..
could be wrong about that though.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Rangers win the Scottish Cup for the first time in 13 years, or ever depending on your take.
Made heavy weather of beating a Hearts side with no ideas about they wanted to do. Went to extra time, which given the week they have had was impressive. Scored two good goals. The left back, Bassey, was very impressive.
Nice touch to bring McGregor at the end for which is probably his last game.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Leeds won and Burnley lost so Leeds stay up and Burnley go down. Hopefully we can over turn Forest next week and join Leeds for more long awaited Yorky Derby. This time next week we could know. Hope it don't go to penalties.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Bromley beat Wrecsam 1-0 to win FA Trophy!

Play offs start this week, starting with the national league!

Feel a bit for Mike Jackson at Burnley, done a reasonable job since taking over!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The weekend we have all been waiting for has arrived. 1000's of Town fans will be travelling to Wembley and whatever the result I hope they all have a great weekend. UTT. :singing::singing: I'm working the weekend but I'll be out of bed in time for the big kick off and hopefully it will get settled in normal time or extra time. Hopefully it won't go to penalties.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The weekend we have all been waiting for has arrived. 1000's of Town fans will be travelling to Wembley and whatever the result I hope they all have a great weekend. UTT. :singing::singing: I'm working the weekend but I'll be out of bed in time for the big kick off and hopefully it will get settled in normal time or extra time. Hopefully it won't go to penalties.
Good luck mate, c'mon the udders! (Terriers)

Good luck to the valiants!

Reactions: hankjam