Hba1c tesults

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
My GP rang me today unexpected . I had my 6mth bloods done on wed morning and she said she wouldn't ring untill all results in as I had kidney, liver function and cholesterol done also.. she said she couldn't wait as doesnt get to tell many patients ( her words ) my hba1c is 41 and not in diabetic range and that antibodies results are negitave from a previous blood draw. I'm over the moon as i was bit worried because of my morning BG have been highish. I just want to thank everyone who has posted on this forum giving me the info to tackle this head on and everyone who has replied to my questions also. For anyone who reads this just starting off who still coming to terms with their dx dont worry this way of eating(LCHF) does pay off and I'm one of those that will vouch for it .Once again thanks all

Reactions: Redshank

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Wonderful, well done!
he said she couldn't wait as doesnt get to tell many patients ( her words ) my hba1c is 41 and not in diabetic range
And how wonderful your GP is all excited about it as well, sounds like a keeper!

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news. Congratulations on getting to this point - keep it up!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Thank you for sharing your excellent news!

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations and lovely that your GP was excited too. Wonderful result well done.