What are you watching

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I found the pilot on YouTube of hopefully a new series, and they left a cliff hangar as well called..........Mystery Incorporated.

Growing up, and with my kids and grandkids, all watching the different animated series and film franchise, this series is a reworking of the original series and the cast is live action with young actors and even a Great Dane. I enjoyed it even though it is not the best acting, but the characters do come across as the characters in the series.

Have I give you enough clues or you going to look on YouTube?

Its................

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I found the pilot on YouTube of hopefully a new series, and they left a cliff hangar as well called..........Mystery Incorporated.

Growing up, and with my kids and grandkids, all watching the different animated series and film franchise, this series is a reworking of the original series and the cast is live action with young actors and even a Great Dane. I enjoyed it even though it is not the best acting, but the characters do come across as the characters in the series.

Have I give you enough clues or you going to look on YouTube?

Its................

The Jannie did it!

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
First series of The Wire on DVD, slightly aged but good all the same.
I am about due to rewatch The Wire again my self, it's an excellent story line all the way through.

I must watch Homicide - Life On The Street again as well.

We have just finished watching all seven seasons of Mad Men, it had a resonaable story line seeing as the 1960's was a difficult time for alot of people.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I've started watching channel 4's The undeclared war.
It's about a cyber attack on the UK from Russia.

Simon Pegg is one of the stars.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
And this great summer(?) of cricket.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just finished watching The Terminal List on Prime Vide plenty of action to keep you intersted over ight episoce series one.

Catching up with a few episodes Law and Order SVU series 18 on Prime, which I had not watched on commerial tv stations.

Now the whole series of Bosch - Legacy are avaiable on Prime we will be watching those shortly.

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Bosch Legacy watched a few weeks ago. Loved both it and the original.
Just gone into The Terminal list.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bosch Legacy watched a few weeks ago. Loved both it and the original.
Just gone into The Terminal list.
The origanal Bosch series I watched on normal SBS tv that had the rights to it, it took moew than a year get a new series. Joined Prime and I had the full range when they released then in Australia.

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The origanal Bosch series I watched on normal SBS tv that had the rights to it, it took moew than a year get a new series. Joined Prime and I had the full range when they released then in Australia.

Yes we have watched all on Prime.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Going through Prime again and I came across a quirky US comedy.
'Dead Like Me'
Was made in the noughties, but it is very watchable. Lots of bad language, but a good story line.
well I enjoyed it!

trying to find a way to watch the new star trek series without paying even more than the cost of tv now! Add ons are a disgrace.

Reactions: hankjam

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just finished watching the full ten seasons of Stargate SG1 on Primes MGM channel as I did not watch it on fta, well worth the $5.00 for the month subscriprion which I have now cancelled.

Just took up the Britbox channel on Prime to see the last season (6) of Line Of Duty which has never been shown on the fta channel it used to be on. Watched season five to catch up before starting six today.

Reactions: Lamont D

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Under the Banner of Heaven. On Disney Plus. A little heavy but very enlightening.