What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.8 this morning after a rotten nights sleep what with the heat and wearing one of those sleep monitors strapped to my chest and a finger probe and to cap it all I had to use tape to secure the tube running the lenth of my arm and when I tried to remove it the tape took about a 3 inch strip of skin off with it so not very happy at the moment.

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
Busy day in work forgot to post fasting bs . 5.9 this morning . Another 3 readings in the 5's today .up at 0630 for a 20km cycle before work

Reactions: RoughcutAU

RoughcutAU

FBG 5.7 this morning... had to pick my jaw up off the floor after going to bed 8.4 (three hours after eating and last bolus) Decided to just take the 5.7 instead of retest. Abit cheeky but its been too long since a morning FBG in the 5s.

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.6 - Neither rhyme nor reason.

Have a great Wednesday. Off with Mrs. E to place order for carpets and flooring for Estragon Towers.

Nicki70

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 for me this morning. Been doing my longest walk later in the evening (after evening meal) as it’s been cooler and it seems to have lowered the FBG these last few days.

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
Morning all ,late post 5.9 this morning at 8am
Working nights and don't usually test during the night but did at 4am and had a surprising 5.1. Going to bed for some kip enjoy the day folks