What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

EF

T2…So horribly discouraged. 9.2 this morning. And I eat so well…totally Mediterranean…never touch starchy carbs of any sort…and sugar has never been in my diet even before I was diagnosed..I weigh 54 kgs…get exercise…am always active…but it has to be that last night I ate a few helpings instead of one…lovely organic chicken…beans and corgettes and salad from the garden…lemon and oilive oil dressing like my
Mother always made…why high numbers this morning? So discouraging.

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
T2…So horribly discouraged. 9.2 this morning.
Aw man! That's truly upsetting. We've all been there. Would you tell us your T2 history? When were you diagnosed? What's been your HBA1C? Also, and take heart, two years ago I started this Marathon with an 18.00! - Now I'm plateauing around 7s or 8s. I've learned to become at ease with my condition, but yes, sometimes I get upset with an occasional 9s.

Your Mediterranean Diet sounds perfect - nothing wrong with that. Please reply with a bit more history.

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
A 7.5 this morning . Dont know where them numbers have come from as have a good day food wise yesterday. I feel my throat is a bit niggling this morning so maybe coming down with something . Time for a covid swab just incase . Any how won't let it get me down . I'm off to work if get a negitive enjoy the day folks

Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT