happy days at last

elainechi

my daughter jane had her hba1c today 17 days after going back to novomix30 twice a day and watching the carbs. went from 12.1 to 10.2 insuch a short time and over easter. so si happy. i have a completely different child. no complaints of headaches and feeling sick ie no bs over 13 usually 20/30. feel si proud and so hoping it.ii continue. perhaps saying eat what you want and cover with insulin wasn.t good advise to a carb addict pre diabetes. jane love you loads xxxx

Tracey69

Hi Elaine
Well done to your daughter Jane, and to you as it must have taken some sorting through.
Congratulations to you both.
Tracey

Jen&Khaleb

Dislikes
Not having enough time. Broken sleep.
Khaleb is on a basal/bolus (MDI) regime and I find to keep good levels there still needs to be a certain level of carb monitoring. It is easier to spread his carb quota over the day than have it in big lots. Glad things are improving for you in so many ways.

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Hi,

no wonder your chuffed, such a drop over 17 days is very good! keep up the good work and i'm sure you'll have an evern better result when you can get a full 3 months worth of the new regime for a HBA1C :clap: