What do you eat?

Defren

tree-peony said:
watch the cashews, apple. They're higher than you might think :(

Also the sausages, if they are packed with fillers they will be high too. Not such a problem with high quality ones such as Debbie and Andrew sausages from Tesco. Even then be careful some are higher carb than others. The herb ones are the lowest I think.

D

Deleted member 43917

Thanks tree-peony and Defren - there's so much to learn. I knew I shouldn't have had that extra sausage!

A

Anonymous

I find the cheaper the sausages the higher carb they tend to be. Trouble is I prefer the taste of the cheaper ones.

Artichoke

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Two free range eggs, 250g organic mushrooms and some Prosciutto di Parma, fried in lard.
Lunch: Mozzarella, basil and tomato on baby salad leaves with dressing made from EV olive oil and cider vinegar, topping of pumpkin seeds and zaa'tar
Snack: Strawberries, double cream
Dinner: Wild Alaskan Keto salmon, sliced green beans, tenderstem broccoli, Kent asparagus with unsalted Normandy butter on top

A

Anonymous

Supper this evening was;

Roast Chicken thighs, roasted swede chips (par boiled first), green beans and a few bits of carrot
Greek yog with blackberries

Before reading: 5.2
+1hr : 6.5
+2hr : 6.3

happy with that..

Artichoke

Breakfast - a whole full fat Mozzarella, sliced (didn't have time for boiled eggs)
Lunch - Lamb, asparagus, Greek basil and strawberry salad with walnut oil