Are you a blood donor?!

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
I used to before I was diagnosed. Then I was told that I was getting too old....stopped then. Didn't want 'old' blood then? :roll:

Nemo

Obviously not a blood doner, but am fully registered as an organ doner and once I am done with my body, they can have what ever they want from it.

rottweilsteve

Dislikes
incorrect punctuation (see above), Otherwise dishonesty, discrimination, prejudicial behaviour. and general nastiness.
No: HIV put paid to that a long time ago. But the medical profession has full permission to use any and all of my bits and pieces when I've finished with them...

Steve

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
I'm also an organ donor though they probably won't want what's left of me by the time I 'kick the bucket'!! :)

SweetGuy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm sorry to say that during the years when I could have given blood I never did. I was never very keen on having needles stuck in me. So I suppose it is ironic that in more recent years when I have become a something of a pin cushion anyway they no longer want it :(

chocoholic

The first time I went along to give blood was when a doctor took me aside and told me to get to a doctor ASAP. Ironic that I went along to help others and they ended up helping me by picking up the diabetes!