This beggars belief

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
That's the trouble with having MPs with NO science background. Come back Maggie with your chemistry degree.

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
What do you expect of them? They have no concept of diabetes and probably don't know any diabetics. so what really gives them the right to make decisions like this without gaining knowledge of the problem or asking us...the diabetics!! Or is that too sensible a thing to ask? :?

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
No to Maggie either!! MP's ought to get a life!! Try living the normal persons life not the luxurious life they lead. compared to us that is. Stop the expences account, 2nd homes, jags, inflated wages.....need I go on? :twisted:

lionrampant

In fairness it's not just diabetes that gets the treatment. Think of the issues effecting this country that most MPs are clueless about, and yet will vote along party lines on.

The yanks revolted over taxation without representation. Can we revolt over representation without intelligence?

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
lionrampant said:
In fairness it's not just diabetes that gets the treatment. Think of the issues effecting this country that most MPs are clueless about, and yet will vote along party lines on.

The yanks revolted over taxation without representation. Can we revolt over representation without intelligence?

It's going to be a very small government then?! :lol: :lol:

lionrampant

sugarless sue said:
lionrampant said:

It's going to be a very small government then?! :lol: :lol:

That's my idea of utopia. ;)