Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defren

Re: Type 2's : What was your fasting blood glucose in a morn

desidiabulum said:
6.7 dammit dammit. And my hba1c test is tomorrow. How do you cheat on an hba1c test? Ask Defren to take it for you?

:lol:

4.4 this morning. My HbA1c is 27 of this month, want me to send you a sample? :lol:

alison m

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
cruelty to any animal or human, not being able to eat sausage rolls and pies any more,

didn't test this morning, but last night I had a chinese and two hours later my reading was 9.9, omg wont be doing that again, you live and learn, no more chicken fried rice for me :oops: :oops: :oops:

desidiabulum

Defren said:
desidiabulum said:
6.7 dammit dammit. And my hba1c test is tomorrow. How do you cheat on an hba1c test? Ask Defren to take it for you?

4.4 this morning. My HbA1c is 27 of this month, want me to send you a sample? :lol:

Yes please. And could you spare a few of those lovely 4s while you're about it? You've got plenty more than you need... :lol:

majortom

Dislikes
Drugs!

Back on Gliclazide unfortunately but its giving me a good 4.8, the best am reading in months :)

gillianre

8.9 - had a very nice carvery last night and I think those roasties made a difference. I normally stay away from pot's but they looked yummy.

It was a one off. I'll deal with it.

googlegoss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

7.4 but better than it has been

Defren

desidiabulum said:
Defren said:
desidiabulum said:

Yes please. And could you spare a few of those lovely 4s while you're about it? You've got plenty more than you need... :lol:

Vial of vintage Defren 2012 on it's way. :lol:

4.3 today, which even made me go :shock:

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.

4.8 at 08:00, before I wended my starving way to the Vampire Clinic. Sadly my BP was up (140/100, highest for years!) but I started the day with a dreadful sinus headache. Can stuffed sinuses affect your BP, anyone?

I get my HbA1c probably on Tuesday - I'm saving them all up and will post them together. I don't know the others yet, but no-one has rung to ask me to go back, so presumably they are okay. I'm having my BP checked again then. too.

Just now I am drinking a glass of lovely soft Californian red wine. :D

Viv 8)

Emmerdale

GM 6.4 try as I might I dont seem able to get my fasting readings down lower ,any suggestions anyone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.