T2 Aches n Pains

simon 59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all...Can anyone tell me if they experience any stiff joints in the morning....I suffer with aching finger joints, knees and the backs of the legs really stiff,but after being up for 15 minutes they seem to loosen up.I dont know if this is anything to do with t2 but also have recently spent nine months in hospital with pancreas problems three month of that in a coma.
I have only been diagnosed with t2 for about two months but could of had it for longer...thanks.

storyman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I would be interested in knowing the answer to this, as I thought it must be my bed, so went out and bought a new bed and mattress and it made no difference. (Except to the bank balance) I asked the nurse and she suggested I stopped taking the statins for a couple of weeks, that didn't make any difference either so it is back to the drawing board. My BG in the morning is now regularly over nine even though I have cut down on everything carbohydrate and sweet.

I expect the doctor will tell me it’s my age!!

Tony

Sunny

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can't really help you with the aches & pains. I'm type 2 & do get some but have other conditions going on too. Just wanted to say how terribly sorry to hear about your recent ordeal in hospital- must've been SO awful. Here's hoping things start looking up for you healthwise.
Best wishes Sunny