I buckled

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I know I have been having a great 2/3 days, but we were at the Newport Pagnell Carnival today and I had a portion of chips and a jumbo sausage for lunch it smelt to good... We had a good 30-40 ,Minute walk around the town and fair afterwards, 2 hours later I am 7.5 so I don't think that was too bad,...... Now back to being good 6.1 here I come :D

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just before dinner I was 6.8, 1 point up since before lunch! So nicely down from the 7.5 after my chips.... Loaded up on a few good fats after chicken dinner to help and now having a coffee, so maybe bac kto norm before bed :D

According to my iPhone app (carb and nutritional database) the sausages from chip shop, normal and jumbo are 0g carbs.....!!

C

chris lowe

We all have days when that little devil sitting on our shoulder whispers in our ear to eat the forbidden. As long as it's only once in a while and not every day. I think we all deserve a treat now and then. I take it it wasn't raining on your carnival? :D

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
chris lowe said:
We all have days when that little devil sitting on our shoulder whispers in our ear to eat the forbidden. As long as it's only once in a while and not every day. I think we all deserve a treat now and then. I take it it wasn't raining on your carnival? :D

I have not had any chips since our last holiday about 4 weeks ago, I only had a small portion then too.

It rained but the sum came out for the parade and was great, then rained at the fair so not to bad.

SouthernGeneral6512

Ok I have to admit I've just had a pizza ... I know a shop that cooks the base well so it's a nice crispy golden brown :twisted:.

Suppose I should spend the night jogging now :lol: