anyone else suffer with Diarrhoea?

oakdaledave

Hi guys, I have not changed anything in the last month, but have been suffering with continual diarhoea. I feel well in myself, just very tired. Any ideas?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Re: anyone else suffer with Diarhoea?

A month is a long time to have Diarrhoea, I would strongly suggest that you see your gp and get checked over.

Grazer

Agree, see the doctor. I see you're on diet only, so it's not neccesarily diabetes related. You need to check it out.

Maddiemo1

What about sweeteners. You could be tolerating them one minuet then can't the next. I can't eat anything with tham in gives me very bad diarrhea.

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Hi Dave.

I agree with the others who say about seeing your GP,it's probably nothing to worry about but from my experience it was definately worth nagging the Doc if things aren't right in that department and I'm very glad I didn't ignore my toilet difficulties.

Paul

abs

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Def see a doctor, if you are on any medication this could be the cause. Normally over the counter treatments would clear it up within a day or two so it's important for you to get checked over by your gp.

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
What sort of diet are you on? I find on a low carb diet I need to take fibre supplements - and they cleared up any problems.

If you have stomach pains, or blood, then get to the GP extra quickly.

Best

Dillinger

oakdaledave

Hi guys, after nearly 3 weeks it seems to be clearing up. Had some tests and saw Dr yesterday, he said it's nothing to worry about. Yippee. Thank you for all your replies. Dave

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
That's GREAT NEWS Dave!! :D :thumbup: