Prescriptions

bretty

Hi out of interest how often do you get your prescription ,

And how much do you go threw in that amount of time ,

I usually get 4 pots of testing strips 1 box of nova rapid insulin 1 box of levimer insulin and a box of lancets

Then when I need a new sharps bin put that on as well

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
4 pots of strips every 4 week, box of Novorapid and lantus approximately every 2 months.

Elc1112

I use about four boxes of test strips every four weeks. Novorapid, I guess one box every six to eight weeks, Novorapid every three months. Needles as and when needed.

So, I usually put in a request every four weeks for strips at the very least, and then whatever else I need. The receptionist at my GP told me I am using too many test strips and wanted me to talk to a doctor about implications of overdosing... Dobt know about you, but I get a real high from testing so many times each day! LOL

Em

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Elc1112 said:
I use about four boxes of test strips every four weeks. Novorapid, I guess one box every six to eight weeks, Novorapid every three months. Needles as and when needed.

So, I usually put in a request every four weeks for strips at the very least, and then whatever else I need. The receptionist at my GP told me I am using too many test strips and wanted me to talk to a doctor about implications of overdosing... Dobt know about you, but I get a real high from testing so many times each day! LOL

Em

Overdosing on strips? Does she think you're swallowing them? :lol: :wink:

Viv 8)

bretty

How can they have the check to say that if you need to test you gota test lol, yeh I usually go thru bout 4 to 5 boxes a month