Svetol

minitata

I watched a video about it - it seems to be mainly green coffee extract. It seemed a bit 'Snake Oil' ish to me.

375lindyloo

Thanks for that. I have seen an advertisement for chewing gum with it in and hadn't heard of it before so looked on the Internet. If I have got it right it is supposed to stop excess sugar being absorbed in the intestines and stored as fat. It was the idea of the sugar being stopped from getting into the bloodstream and therefor not effecting blood sugar that caught my attention. Too good to be true??

vetofunk

Hi,

I just saw this post and thought I would answer. The Svetol is a trademarked version of Green Coffee Bean Extract. The advantage to using the trademarked brand is pretty much you know what you are getting. Plus it has research behind it. They did a 60 day clinical trial with Svetol green coffee bean extract vs a placebo group and the Svetol participants showed 2x as much weight loss. Now you would probably see the same thing with regular green coffee, but with this, at least you know what your getting.

Here is more about the clinical trial:
http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/blog/svetol-green-coffee-bean-extract/

Hope this helps!