That's all folks...

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Hi Guys! :D

A few things have happened in the last few weeks which are life changing for me and my family,what's going to happen? Who knows but fate and 'The man upstairs' himself.
The upshot is I want to spend as much time with my family as I can and that means shutting down the Laptop as I'm spending too much time on it these days and I've decided to arrange for my account to be removed on here(5pm today according to Admin) as I know I'll just keep logging in otherwise rather than doing things with my family!

I just want to thank some of the amazing people who have supported me(Even when I've been an idiot) on here and also the ones who have made me laugh with their great sense of humour! :wink:

I want to wish you all a long,healthy and happy life! I will miss you and this place A LOT! :cry:

My very best wishes and much love.

Paul

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Paul.

Much love and calm to you and your family. I have enjoyed reading your words and I shall miss you.

Wiflib

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
Take care of yourself Paul and all the best to you and your family. It's been great knowing you and I'll miss your brilliant posts and your support. :thumbup:

Steve

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
xyzzy said:
Take care of yourself Paul and all the best to you and your family. It's been great knowing you and I'll miss your brilliant posts and your support. :thumbup:

Steve

+1 (if I'm allowed to say that).

It's been great seeing your journey from being one of the most messed-up diabetics that I've ever "met" to a well controlled low-carb hero.

You're a scholar and a gent, and I'll miss you for sure.

Stephen

librarising

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
borofergie wrote
+1 (if I'm allowed to say that).

You're a scholar and a gent, and I'll miss you for sure.

+1 (who cares ?)

I've enjoyed every one of your posts, and they show you to be as Stephen has described you.

All the best

Geoff

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
Good luck Paul - but I hope this is only a temporary thing and everything comes back your way soon.

It's been a pleasure reading your posts.

I look forward to you returning soon.

All the best to you and your family.

Dillinger

Ann19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You'll be missed Paul, take care (((HUGS)))

Hope you do come back at some point!

Ann x

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
All the best to you and your Family.

Thanks for your friendly and helpful advice.

Roy.

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Thankyou everyone for your kind words,I'm really moved! :cry:

Grazer

Same here Paul, will miss you, come back if you can to say hallo sometime. And remember we're here to help if we can

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Loads of love Paul to you and your family. You have been so inspiring. I hope you come back one day XXXXXXX

Defren

Gutted!!!!

Whatever it is that is causing you and your family heartache, I hope goes very soon. I will miss you big time Paul, you're an absolute star. As Stephen said, you arrived so messed up (as many of us did) and are now a well controlled diabetic.

Gonna miss you loads, just hope you come back soonest.

Love and huge big hugs - Joanna xx

catza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Take care of yourself Paul and cherish the extra time with your family. It has been interesting reading your posts and I shall miss seeing you on the threads.

<hugs> from the other Jo-Anna.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Understandable Paul as family come first and foremost above anything else, take care!

shop

Paul,

You are such a nice guy and have always been there for others regardless. I will miss you and am sending you and your family lots of love and good wishes for a very happy and healthy future together. Family should come first and you and your health. All the best for the future. So sorry to see you go but understand.

Lucy xxx

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Best of luck with the future Paul, Hope you make it back here one day. You'll be missed :thumbup: :thumbup: