ACCU chek AVIVA

Lemonie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I get mine on prescription but they are Accu - Chek Multiclix. Not sure if that helps?

l0vaduck

the_killjoy said:
Unfortunately they do not seem to be interchangeable.

I'm not sure what you mean: interchangeable with what?

You don't have to use the lancet device that came with the meter if you have another for which it's easier to get lancets, but personally I like the device that comes with the Accuchek meters.

Have you tried the Roche website?

paragliderpete

Hi, Not sure which lancets you have, My first meter came with a multiclix lancet, however I think the new meters now come with the fastclix lancet. The lancet drums are not interchangeable. You should be able to get them from your local chemist or online from any number of places.
I'd try my Gp first, even if you don't get test strips, you might be able to get a box of lancets, whichever one you have, the box of cartridges will probably last you years.

If all else fails contact accu chek direct

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Boots and asda and tesco all sell the fastclix drums (you don't want the softclix ones they are for older lancets). They are about £25 though but you don't have to pay vat. I get mine on eBay for around £15. I do get them on prescription too, but only the next 2 boxes :cry:

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I use the Aviva fastclix lancet but not the Aviva meter, the strips are massive and need more blood, both my codefree and freestyle light are tiny and require really small amounts I blood. But no other lancet is as good as the fastclix in my opinion.

jencrafts

I have this meter and I get the lancets and test strips on prescription have done for yrs just ask your drs you are entitled to 2 meterrs if you inject