Eyes again im afraid

manda pops

Dislikes
spiders, football, topgear
Hey guys,

So im looking for some feedback from people who have eye troubles, i have had lazer surgery 3 month ago for the first time, however since then i have noticed that my left eye seems to have blurred patch sometimes an it really scares me. i have been for my 3 month check up last week, my eye doctor has advised that there was some white spots but could not see any leacking an wants me to go back in 6 months so they can keep a close eye on me. i was pleased with this as i was worrying terribly. the blurry patch i had after the laser had cleared a bit but now it seems to be back again, sometimes my eyes go a bit blurry when my sugars are low.

I cant seem to stop worrying, i am always reading everything in shops ect to see if i can read it or to compare my vision, i dont watch tv anymore as im scared that its blurry, i dont know if i am totaly paranoid about this but its taking over my life and rewining it i cant do anything anymore or have fun. Is there anyone with similar problems or been through this and its ok.

Thanks guys.
Amanda

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)

SouthernGeneral6512

I do the checking things behind the counters in shops to see if my eyesight is getting worse too ... it does make you paranoid :sick:.

I'm not sure about your intermittent visual problem ... from what has been said to me by the doctors I believe that the eyes are bad for these sorts of things that come and go