chatroom

mercury

Hi all

Would like to try and breath life into the chatroom. I know its hard to find so here is a link. Once there you can save it as a favourite so you can get back to it easily. I'm going to leave myself logged in today in case anyone would like to chat. So don't be shy and lets get chatting. http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-chat/index.html. If clicking on it doesn't work, cut and paste it into your browser. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bob

mercury

Just had a great chat with sallylondon. Why don't you try it. Great way to make new friend.Tthe more that use it the better it will become.

Mileana

I personally don't use it because I tend to get stuck in chats and they only work while you are there. Having just deleted MSN, gotten rid of Facebook and Twitter and all sorts of stuff, I don't think I should go get addicted to another time eater. I am sure I would love chatting to all the nice people - too much, lol.

A forum is more to my liking, the things someone else said will be there for me to read when I return.

Good luck getting it up and running though :)

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And the last time I used it, a young lad showed a bit too much personal interest in me.

mrglut4

chat rooms are quite notorious to end up in deep friendships etc.. so i like to stay away from them as much as i can

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
wiflib said:
And the last time I used it, a young lad showed a bit too much personal interest in me.

I said sorry! Can't you just let it drop?

Oh. Sorry. You said a young lad.

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Shockingly young.

You are a few decades form ever being young again.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay !!! I managed to get into the chatroom - but sadly there was nobody there :cry: But I'll try another time.