Vids on youtube!

Ricey

Hey all, I've been on here for a while but don't post frequently!

I was thinking about doing videos and uploading them up to youtube. These videos were going to be aimed at those who have diabetes or if you know someone who does. The videos where going to be: reviews, blogs, do's and don't's etc. So far I have one vid up reviewing two of my blood sugar monitors.

I am in the process of doing another review of a check kit that I got and I'm planning on reviewing the Carbs and Cals book.

So what I wanted to ask was: what do you guys want to see me do?

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Can you juggle? :wink:

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)

mrglut4

i like to juggle my opponents.. since this is an open forum i can safely say that i can share stuff ... i play video games.. i am the best.. i like to juggle my opponents a lot.. hehe

Sever

there are alot of vids on youtube that all contradict each other and a bit confusing at times , I have not seen any on excercising and how it affects us mabey make some for that :mrgreen:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
You could include something about diet -eg. the fact that some people follow a LCHF protocol while others prefer a Non-LC diet. I think one of the first questions a newly diagnosed diabetic ask is "What type of foods are most likely to cause me problems if I'm diabetic?" Many people don't understand the difference between simple carbs and complex carbs - it would be helpful to make that clear in a very simple way. :thumbup: