Cannabis

bretty

I just wanted to add cannabis does not make you lazy , like everything it's down to your personality ,

Like I said I'm a regular smoker and work hard and pay my way and raise my family . I'm always up bright and early And smoking does not make me lazy or dumb

And for the small percent of small minded people out there get a grip don't judge people who do smoke we are the nicest chilled out people on this planet ,

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !

AMBrennan

Seriously, how come people are so keen to confess to criminal offences online?

my sugar levels are sky hi
You're T1 on insulin. Take your medication. :***:
my immune system is terrible
How do you know this? Did you have a T cell count done?
5000 year old natural I repeat NATURAL drug,
So is arsenic and mercury. Nightshade can kill you. So can E. Coli. All of these things are natural.

However, I'm actually curious - you know that insulin is perfectly natural, right? You can, in theory, get it from ground up animal pancreases (the first treatment used dogs IIRC)... so why are you so opposed to that? :crazy:

bretty

It's NOT A CRIMINAL offence in a hell of a lot of places in the world and you have no idea where I live

bretty

I do take my insulin I didNt say cannabis was a replacement for insulin I said it helps me personally .

And the 5000 year old thing is not set in stone it's just saying its been around a hell of a long time

bretty

AMBrennan said:

So is arsenic and mercury. Nightshade can kill you. So can E. Coli. All of these things are natural.

However, I'm actually curious - you know that insulin is perfectly natural, right? You can, in theory, get it from ground up animal pancreases (the first treatment used dogs IIRC)... so why are you so opposed to that? :crazy:

There's a lot of natural
Things that can harm or even kill you , you would have to be some sort of dummy to touch it really ,

bretty

bretty said:
AMBrennan said:

There's a lot of natural
Things that can harm or even kill you , you would have to be some sort of dummy to touch it really ,

Any no insulin is natural , it's made in a lab, bye men and women that is not natural , cannabis grows in the wild naturally just like any other plants , yes you get people that add chemicals to enhance its growth but that's not what I would smoke or call natural

So you saying insulin is natural is crazy

bretty

And it was also on Diabetes .co .uk they was saying how there are doing test in this country with diabetes and cannabis , that was bout 3 months ago!!!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi just wanted to add a few things to this thread. I am not one of the people who know nothing about Cannabis, I went out with a smoker and as I said before I tried it once........... and never again :sick:
Bretty
Cannabis users are not lazy? well my partner was. Cannabis uses are some of the nicest people, errrrr no, you can't say that about all users, unless you know every single one :? I have no idea where you live, but if it was in a country where it is tolerated or legal, then, by reading your posts, I'm sure you would of voiced that.
Cannabis affects your mind, fact, seen it. My ex had a dog, dog got out, noone tried to stop it except me, but the dog was off. I phoned the police to find out if the dog had been found, luckily he was. We went to collect dog, I insisted that a lead was taken. When we went to get the dog, found the police pound, my ex couldn't even get himself together to get the lead onto the dog and the dog was running about, but I managed to get dog, Police didn't look very impressed! Don't know if they suspected anything :!:

When visiting my sister and her husband ( it was the 1st time they had met my ex) when he found out my BIL worked in the Navy and went to certain countries he asked if he could bring back a block of Cannabis so it could be eventually cut up and sold, Oh the look on their faces is one that will stay with me forever, believe me. Making a lovely dinner, he couldn't eat it, too chilled out :eh: and couldn't do other things ( not going into detail, but denied anything was wrong) These are just a few of my memories.

I have RLS, Restleg leg Syndrome, I have had it for over 15 years. The problem with RLS is that when you are resting, tired, bedtime etc the RLS starts. A good way to relieve the symptoms is by walking about, shaking legs, or doing something phyiscal so as to take your mind off of the jerky and the horrible sensation in the legs. So how Cannabis can help your condition is baffaling to me. I have to take tablets at bedtime and also during the day.

I work in a chemist, customers come in and certain customers come in for certain medication. One in particular sinks the shop out with the smell of the Cannabis that he has just smoked. We are breathing this in( even though it would be, I think, a tiny amount and also people who come into the shop, the elderly and youngsters. As soon as he leaves the shop, I spray air freshner everywhere.

Also wasn't there a case a while ago, where a man gave his pet rabbit Cannabis and the poor thing was so 'out of it' it couldn't escape the jaws of another animal?

People do take natural Insulin, taken from dead pigs and cows, it is still in use, used worldwide and not manufactoured in a lab.

Smoking, whatever the substance is not good for the lungs, that's a fact. If people want to smoke whatever substances then thats there choice. But please remember,younger people view this forum and any type of 'drug' should not be glamourised in any way whatsoever( and I am using the word glamourised, loosley) What people do for their own recreational use is entirely up to them.

This is what I know, been there and what I have seen.

A smoker will advocate their smoking, an alcoholic will advocate their drinking and also a gambler etc, the first line of defence is to attack.

Best wishes RRB

AMBrennan

Any no insulin is natural , it's made in a lab, bye men and women that is not natural
Ideally, insulin is made by your pancreas. It is also made by animals (again, pancreas). In principle, it's no less natural than eating a steak (except that you don't inject steak, but then again you don't eat cannabis either :mrgreen: ).

bretty

Your personality makes you lazy and that's all not the smoke, I totally agree tho it shouldn't be glamourised as you put it as each to there own , but no it doesn't make u nuts , lazy , crazy or what ever else u might think , and to feed a rabbit cannabis is just stupid , and if my dog ran out the door I'd be up like a shot and catching it , like I say personality .

bretty

Robinredbreast said:
Hi just wanted to add a few things to this thread. I am not one of the people who know nothing about Cannabis, I went out with a smoker and as I said before I tried it once........... and never again :sick:
Bretty
Cannabis users are not lazy? well my partner was. Cannabis uses are some of the nicest people, errrrr no, you can't say that about all users, unless you know every single one :? I have no idea where you live, but if it was in a country where it is tolerated or legal, then, by reading your posts, I'm sure you would of voiced that.
Cannabis affects your mind, fact, seen it. My ex had a dog, dog got out, noone tried to stop it except me, but the dog was off. I phoned the police to find out if the dog had been found, luckily he was. We went to collect dog, I insisted that a lead was taken. When we went to get the dog, found the police pound, my ex couldn't even get himself together to get the lead onto the dog and the dog was running about, but I managed to get dog, Police didn't look very impressed! Don't know if they suspected anything :!:

When visiting my sister and her husband ( it was the 1st time they had met my ex) when he found out my BIL worked in the Navy and went to certain countries he asked if he could bring back a block of Cannabis so it could be eventually cut up and sold, Oh the look on their faces is one that will stay with me forever, believe me. Making a lovely dinner, he couldn't eat it, too chilled out :eh: and couldn't do other things ( not going into detail, but denied anything was wrong) These are just a few of my memories.

I have RLS, Restleg leg Syndrome, I have had it for over 15 years. The problem with RLS is that when you are resting, tired, bedtime etc the RLS starts. A good way to relieve the symptoms is by walking about, shaking legs, or doing something phyiscal so as to take your mind off of the jerky and the horrible sensation in the legs. So how Cannabis can help your condition is baffaling to me. I have to take tablets at bedtime and also during the day.

I work in a chemist, customers come in and certain customers come in for certain medication. One in particular sinks the shop out with the smell of the Cannabis that he has just smoked. We are breathing this in( even though it would be, I think, a tiny amount and also people who come into the shop, the elderly and youngsters. As soon as he leaves the shop, I spray air freshner everywhere.

Also wasn't there a case a while ago, where a man gave his pet rabbit Cannabis and the poor thing was so 'out of it' it couldn't escape the jaws of another animal?

People do take natural Insulin, taken from dead pigs and cows, it is still in use, used worldwide and not manufactoured in a lab.

Smoking, whatever the substance is not good for the lungs, that's a fact. If people want to smoke whatever substances then thats there choice. But please remember,younger people view this forum and any type of 'drug' should not be glamourised in any way whatsoever( and I am using the word glamourised, loosley) What people do for their own recreational use is entirely up to them.

This is what I know, been there and what I have seen.

A smoker will advocate their smoking, an alcoholic will advocate their drinking and also a gambler etc, the first line of defence is to attack.

Best wishes RRB

Not saying every single one is NOT lazy ( your ex sounds like he was and to ask some one to get the cannabis when it's The first time meeting them is a bit bizarre and out of the ordinary maybe he was on oter stuff andim just didn't know ) but majority arnt lazy and yes they are very pleasent people

MonoJono

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have agree with some of the comments. Cannabis tends to round of the "spikes" of high blood sugar and keeps things stabilised for me. We discussed this in a diabetes re-education group, and the other type 1's with experience in this totally agreed.
Some proper non biased research needs doing.

DashingDave

...my children baked me a SpaceCake for my 61st and it was nice to leave the world behind for a day. It's always been a wonder herb and in my case it put a bit more lead in me pencil too. Maybe it was increased libido, whatever, I'm not whinging.

stonefield

If you gave it up totally and let your body get used to not smoking it, and adjusted your insulin levels so that it suited your new healthier lifestyle, for over just one month then you would see the benefits. Its easy to say yourself that you are not lazy, not paranoid, etc. It affects brain function and the chemicals in the brain. It is also easy for someone to say they are not addicted to something because they can give it up for a month, but you are back smoking it now aren't you? You may not have been physically addicted to it, but you may be mentally addicted to it. Just a few of my thoughts on the matter.

Dowdsahday

I've been diabetic for 42 years, never had the chance of blow on the NHS , very interested in this spray as I now have MS, Arthritis , Neuropathy an age related aches an pains ( because of a slight stroke all associated with diabetes ) can you tell me if it is prescribed by local GP or MS consultants?

volvicwater22

i smoke weed alot and im a type 1 diabetic. you know the best thing? when you're high doing your lantus doesnt hurt. :) also in comparison to alcohol, weed is a godsend.