weight loss

cuillie

Dislikes
Too numerous to mention
Hi, not been on here for a while, so I hope everyone is doing well.

I thought I would tell you that I have now lost 1 and 1/2 stone and I'm delighted with myself. i've never managed to loose so much im all my life even going to slimming clubs. I know without a shadow of a doubt that it's the low carbs. I still have a long way to go, but I am hopeful that i will be down to my target of at least 91/2 stone by next year. I started at about 12st.

Although I have not been on the forum for a wee while I have been telling others about it as folk have been commenting on how well I look, so hopefully they are getting good advice from here.

I've managed to reduce my intake of insulin as well so that is great, maybe one day I will be able to come off it all together.

So there you are an ongoing sucess story.

kate :wink:

sarahjane92

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well done you!

Weight control can be so difficult :( But low carb is definately the way forward!

I try and see it as a lifestyle change rather than a diet, I dont think I will ever go back to any other way of eating.

Keep up the good work and you will reach your target in no time! :D

Filobabe

Hi
Can i just ask what exactly you do eat and do you get hungry? I have a very busy and active job and worry it may make me go hypo.
Thanks.
Filo x