Supercake's

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, :)

I am looking for a simple recipe to make a super healthy cup cake that looks as good as it taste. :think:

Any Ideas Thanks,

Roy. :) :eek:

Fraddycat

I made these last week, they were lovely! The Splenda made me spike a little higher than I would like so maybe an alternative sweetener would be a better idea.

Defren said:
Home made chocolate muffins.

I made these today and the family went crazy for more, they really are nice.

120g Butter - softened
120g Creme Fraiche
25g Splenda or equivalent of your favourite sweetner
4 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla essence
75g Ground almonds
50g Coconut flour
25g Green and Blacks cocoa powder
1tsp Baking powder

In one bowl mix all the dry ingredients, in the other all the wet. Slowly add the dry mixture until both are fully combined. I divided the mixture between 12 muffin cases and baked in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees, gas mark 6. Check them around 25-30 minutes. I have a fan oven so they were out a bit sooner, test with a skewer, when it comes out clean you're done.

Each muffin is roughly

Calories 220
Carbs 5g
Fiber 5g
Protein 8g
Sugar 1g
Fat 20g

Semone

Fraddycat said:
I made these last week, they were lovely! The Splenda made me spike a little higher than I would like so maybe an alternative sweetener would be a better idea.

Defren said:
Home made chocolate muffins.

I made these today and the family went crazy for more, they really are nice.

120g Butter - softened
120g Creme Fraiche
25g Splenda or equivalent of your favourite sweetner
4 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla essence
75g Ground almonds
50g Coconut flour
25g Green and Blacks cocoa powder
1tsp Baking powder

In one bowl mix all the dry ingredients, in the other all the wet. Slowly add the dry mixture until both are fully combined. I divided the mixture between 12 muffin cases and baked in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees, gas mark 6. Check them around 25-30 minutes. I have a fan oven so they were out a bit sooner, test with a skewer, when it comes out clean you're done.

Each muffin is roughly

Calories 220
Carbs 5g
Fiber 5g
Protein 8g
Sugar 1g
Fat 20g

OMG where's ma pen... kitchen here I come :D