It's Either a Famine or a Feast

I shoot Nikons

After 7 months or being told that it wasn't cost effective to give T2s test strips the hospital sent another letter to my GP office strongly suggesting that they furnish me with anything I require for testing. I went to my pharmacy yesterday to pick up my Victoza and test strips, they didn't have my Victoza in stock but handed me 200 test strips. Which in itself was a shock as my GP usually insists in prescribing these 50 at a time. Went back today for my Victoza and was handed another 200 test strips. I said that there must be a mistake as I was given 200 just the day before and she assured me that this was correct and indeed tomorrow there would be a further 200 test strips in the pharmacy waiting to be collected. Mildly excessive me thinks! :shock:

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Good lord, does the pharmacy have a problem with your Doctor - spending all their money.

hallii

I once saw a new doctor at my group surgery, I asked for a repeat of about three items and when I got to the chemist I had a script for every prescription I had ever had during the last two years., and that was a lot.

It was sorted out with a phone call but it goes to show that mistakes sometimes happen.

H

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Nah lol let em live with their mistake.

Defren

I shoot Nikons said:
I did give them a wee call but was cut off so I'll try them again in the morning when they're less busy.

Your quite mad! :lol: I would keep 'em, they are hard enough to get hold of, keep them for famine times.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
400 test strips in two days :shock:

I shoot Nikons

Twasn't me guvnor, twas them wot done it! :lol:

Noble, counting the 200 that I'm supposed to pick up tomorrow then we're at 600 in 3 days. :crazy:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I shoot Nikons said:
Noble, counting the 200 that I'm supposed to pick up tomorrow then we're at 600 in 3 days. :crazy:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Defren

I shoot Nikons said:
Twasn't me guvnor, twas them wot done it! :lol:

I shall just think of you and poke out my tongue when I pick up my measly 50 strips tomorrow. :lol:

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Not even been mentioned at my surgery. You lucky sod.