100 people with T1 and T2 diabetes needed

Emah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Red tape organisations that procrastinate about everything and hinder others getting on as a consequence. People who enjoy constantly picking at others instead of making the most of their own life or not taking action/responsibility to change matters in the best way possible. Basically those that don't understand projection and so always blame other’s, pick at others and project their own insecurities/ bad experiences onto others – life’s too short and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Hello Everyone

My name is Em and I have just joined the forum. I've had T1 diabetes for nearly 20yrs so I've experienced many of it's offerings but I wondered if anyone would like to help me with some work I am doing at the moment by offering your experiences, knowledge and opinions.

If you would like to do this, it is just a questionaire to fill in and I can send you details to fill it in on-line so you can send it back to me via a 'submit' button. I'd be really grateful if anyone would like to offer their valid help and support. If you can, I'll then give you a lot more info about my particular project.

I'm not sure if you can PM on here so my personal email is: if you're interested. (please use PM)

I look forward to hearing from anyone who would like to help and assist me in this, Take care and have a nice day, Em :)

GlazedDoughnuts

Re: Could anyone help with this?

AMBrennan said:
[redacted]@googlemail.com
I really hope that that's an address you set up specifically for this project.

And if not she may enjoy the penis enlargement/Nigerian prince wanting to deposit 28 trillion US dollars into her bank account type of e-mails.

Emah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Red tape organisations that procrastinate about everything and hinder others getting on as a consequence. People who enjoy constantly picking at others instead of making the most of their own life or not taking action/responsibility to change matters in the best way possible. Basically those that don't understand projection and so always blame other’s, pick at others and project their own insecurities/ bad experiences onto others – life’s too short and it doesn’t have to be that way.

Nice - thanks for that - I hope that isn't a projection of how you use gmail addresses ha ha

GlazedDoughnuts

Emah said:
Nice - thanks for that - I hope that isn't a projection of how you use gmail addresses ha ha
I like your sense of humour, I'll gladly e-mail you and help you where I can.

Please do not spam me with dodgy e-mails in return :think:

Momblegoose said:

Shocked bro? Don't be, check out your junk/spam folder :thumbup:

Emah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes

Very good! - I'd appreciate that though - no **** extention pics though!! - it works 2 ways of course :)

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Emah said:

no **** extention pics though!! - it works 2 ways of course

my mind is boggling - length AND girth?????? :crazy:

Momblegoose

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

bro? Nope, I'm no bro :D

OMG .. that's tickled me lucy :D :D :D

Emah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes

Just to say - Thanks to everyone so far for all your participation, oh and my personal email has been taken off - so unfortunately no **** extension offers then or great opportunities by the Nigerian Prince!

Enjoy your day, and anyone else willing to help would be great

Cheers all

Em x :thumbup: