Goodbye forum'ers

Mileana

I have resigned as moderator this evening.

My real life situation is very different from when I started as moderator and I have for a while found that I lack the time to contribute.

Also for me it has been very difficult to understand exactly what has been going on lately and I have found myself unable to make decisions that I need to make as I lack the information.

If this has lead to anyone feeling treated unfairly by me, they have my apologies.

Thank you to all of you for being supportive, informative and helpful, also when I needed you in the beginning.

-Mileana

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Mileana said:
I have resigned as moderator this evening.

My real life situation is very different from when I started as moderator and I have for a while found that I lack the time to contribute.

Also for me it has been very difficult to understand exactly what has been going on lately and I have found myself unable to make decisions that I need to make as I lack the information.

If this has lead to anyone feeling treated unfairly by me, they have my apologies.

Thank you to all of you for being supportive, informative and helpful, also when I needed you in the beginning.

-Mileana

I'm so sorry to hear that Mileana. I feel you have always been very fair and treated people with respect, empathy and dignigty, but I do understand your decision. I, for one, will be sad to see you go as a moderator. Take care with my very best wishes RRB

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hear that Mileana, you have always been a fair moderator as far as I can see...Hope it doesnt mean you wont be part of the forum any longer, your needs come first. Take care

Sharon xx

Unbeliever

I m very sorry to lose you Mileana . We have lost two of our best moderators today. I hope your health stays on rack and you coninue to find ways to mange your condition.
Please coninue o post oif you can
Best wishes for he fuure.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Sad to see you go Mileana, take care and hope you come back soon when circumstances change.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Please go on posting even though you may not feel you want to moderate we value your input
CAROL

Defren

I am so sad reading this. While initially I was unsure about you as a mod, you proved me wrong over and over, being even handed throughout all your posts, be it as yourself or as a mod. Please keep posting, you talk a lot of sense and have much knowledge to share.

Jo.

Mileana

I am currently unsure whether I will continue to contribute. I expect so. But also think a few days/weeks break will be good for me. Life has been hectic and I was starting to dread seeing what people had got up to on here after a long day and not knowing how to deal with it without getting sad, confused etc...

I am very happy to hear that you have found my moderating efforts sensible and balanced for the most part. That means a lot.

Take care all, and probably see you all later on.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Best of luck Mileana. Take care of yourself

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Mileana said:
I am currently unsure whether I will continue to contribute. I expect so. But also think a few days/weeks break will be good for me. Life has been hectic and I was starting to dread seeing what people had got up to on here after a long day and not knowing how to deal with it without getting sad, confused etc...

I am very happy to hear that you have found my moderating efforts sensible and balanced for the most part. That means a lot.

Take care all, and probably see you all later on.

Dear Mileana, thank you for your pm, you are such a nice person and dont be a stranger :( please

With very best wishes RRB x

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You haven't been a moderator long Mileana but I think that you've done a difficult and often thankless task really well.
Good luck for the future