Is this stress or something else

A

Anonymous

I no longer wish to be associated with this forum and have therefore removed this post

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
as you are a man, that rules out a lot of ideas.

Yes, could be stress. But its best to talk to a doctor, just in case. Is there no other doctor you could see or call?

Whatever you do - dont Google it - you will find you are dying of 17 different diseases simultaneously.

A

Anonymous

I no longer wish to be associated with this forum and have therefore removed this post

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Sounds almost like ibs to me which can be caused by stress. I agree with Lucy that you should see your doctor and get checked over.

I have ibs and peppermint tea helps when my stomach is misbehaving.

Elc1112

Hi Swim,

It could be any number of things. Until your doctor is back I'd try keeping a food diary. That way you can try and work out if there is a any pattern between what you are eating and the cramps. Might also be worth using this diary to record when you are feeling stressed etc.

Definitely go see your doctor when he is back. Fingers crossed you get things sorted soon!

Take care :)
Em

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
I feel as others have said Swimmer, its something to see your doctor about, and if yours is still on leave then seek an appointment with another doc at the practice, assuming its not a one doc surgery. Are there any of those left?

Its probably nothing serious but if I were you I would definitely get it checked out.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
It does sound stress related but could be a number of other things, if I were you I'd get an appointment with your gp and let them examine you.