I've won something

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My Daughter and I went into town today and went to two christmas craft fayres. We bought a strip of raffle tickets and about 1/2 hr ago a lady from the WI rang and said we had won a prize and could she bring it round to our house. It has just come and its a ..............micromark houseplant watering system. Wow that is great and I'm so pleased, it has brought a smile to our faces.I dont have a greenhouse or a conservatory though, but I dont care, yay I won a lovely prize in raffle today. ( just wanted to share some good, uncontroversial news with you) :wink:

All the best RRB

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
How nice for you both RRB, send some luck my way for tonight's lottery draws :)

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Congratulation RRB isnt it great when you have some unexpected luck :clap:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
noblehead said:
How nice for you both RRB, send some luck my way for tonight's lottery draws :)

Tonights lottery???????? I rarely do it noblehead, but of course I will send you lots of luck for tonights draw ( but dont forget where that luck came from when you win :lol:) Theres lots of things I need to get for the house :wink: RRB

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Robinredbreast said:
Tonights lottery???????? I rarely do it noblehead, but of course I will send you lots of luck for tonights draw ( but dont forget where that luck came from when you win :lol:) Theres lots of things I need to get for the house :wink: RRB

If I win I'll send you a greenhouse :lol:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sid Bonkers said:
Congratulation RRB isnt it great when you have some unexpected luck :clap:

Its lovely Sid, thank you. There's another fayre next Saturday at my daughters guiding church, so we are off to that one as well :D

RRB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
noblehead said:
Robinredbreast said:

If I win I'll send you a greenhouse :lol:

That made me burst out laughing noblehead, thank you fingers crossed for tonight then.

Talking of greenhouses ( well I am) In a book I recently read about life as an Ambulance driver in the 1970's, a greenhouse was picked up by a crew member and put into the back on the Ambulance and then driven to his home to put in his graden!!!!!! It was a great read.

RRB

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Congratulations! You can enter Gardener of the Year 2013 with that.

If I win the lottery I'll send you a Gazebo. :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
LouiseW said:

Thanks Louise,it was a lovely surprise........ and I might be getting a greenhouse from noblehead to go with the watering system :wink: :wink: :lol: RRB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
GraceK said:
Congratulations! You can enter Gardener of the Year 2013 with that.

If I win the lottery I'll send you a Gazebo. :)

WOW a Gazebo and a greenhouse.......what a day I'm having :D , thanks grace, ooohhh I cant wait :D RRB

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Robinredbreast said:
LouiseW said:

Thanks Louise,it was a lovely surprise........ and I might be getting a greenhouse from noblehead to go with the watering system :wink: :wink: :lol: RRB

I hope you don't live in a flat :lol:

Many congratulations on your prize win :clap:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
CarbsRok said:
Robinredbreast said:
LouiseW said:

I hope you don't live in a flat :lol:

Many congratulations on your prize win :clap:

No, I don't live in a flat carbsrock, but if a greenhouse can go in the back of a 1970's ambulance, then a flat would be no trouble :lol: :lol:

Thank you :wave:

RRB

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, :)

At last great news on this forum.

I bet you can find some use that you can do with your micromark houseplant watering system, or make it a nice Christmas present for someone.

Roy. :) "you must buy a lottery ticket tonight"

LouiseW

I think since we're all touched by the good news, we can all buy lottery tickets. If nothing else, we'll support someone to get rich. :D

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
RRB.
I love news like this ... has cheered me up !
It has made me smile :) and have really enjoyed reading the great replies .

Wish I could shake your hand RRB or grab a hug of you next thursday when I put my lottery on.

If I win - think I will buy you a hot house !
Perfect to use your prize in one of these :wink:
Anna.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
izzzi said:
Hi, :)

At last great news on this forum.

I bet you can find some use that you can do with your micromark houseplant watering system, or make it a nice Christmas present for someone.

Roy. :) "you must buy a lottery ticket tonight"

Thanks izzzi :D I never thought of giving it as a Christmas present :think: . I will seriously have to do that if I dont get my lovely greenhouse and gazebo :wink: Best wishes RRB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
LouiseW said:
I think since we're all touched by the good news, we can all buy lottery tickets. If nothing else, we'll support someone to get rich. :D

A big thank you Louise, love the word 'support' :thumbup: I cant get a lottery ticket tonight, as I am sitting here in my dressing gown typing away and I think my daughter would disown me and have a fit if I walked down to the shop in my dressing gown, but it is a M & S one :) I have just looked at the time and I think its too late now anyway,is it?

RRB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
anna29 said:
RRB.
I love news like this ... has cheered me up !
It has made me smile :) and have really enjoyed reading the great replies .

Wish I could shake your hand RRB or grab a hug of you next thursday when I put my lottery on.

If I win - think I will buy you a hot house !
Perfect to use your prize in one of these :wink:
Anna.

Now a hothouse with a greenhouse and a Gazebo, its far too much for my garden. Soooooooooo, would anyone like to buy me a house ( in the countryside) with a much bigger garden,I need one now, because of the hothouse, greenhouse and the Gazebo :lol: :wink:

Anna, what a lovely, lovely post, thank you. I am sending you and all the other posters huge
(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS X))))))))))))))))))))))) for the lottery. All the best RRB