Cold feet

xorsyst

No, I'm not talking about changing my mind about getting married - I literally am suffering from cold feet. My feet seem to get cold very easily, and even in bed under a warm duvet can take a couple of hours to warm up. Does anyone else get this, or have any advice? Right now I'm sitting at work at a desk, and my feet are cold while the rest of me is fine.

FYI, I've never been diagnosed with any loss of sensation or anything in my feet, they just get cold!

Lucypieee

Dislikes
Diabetes
My feet are always cold! It's probably just poor blood circulation. I have no problems with my feet or my nerves, but they become cold so easily. They're freezing right now!

I find hot water helps warm them up. Or using a hot water bottle & slipper socks!

Sarah69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anything healthy!
I always get cold feet and hands as soon as the weather gets cooler. I wear 2 pairs of gloves and my hands are still icy cold!

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Try ebay if you google heated socks, you get them with a battery. I bought some for my mum, and she absolutely loves em.

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
My feet seldom feel cold to me, but they are very often cold to the touch. Probably circulation, as I don't move as much as I should. I have to remember to keep waggling them in circles!

Viv 8)

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

You probably have tried the many recommendations.

Therefore try something different, Eg; when at home try bear feet with mild movements around the house until bedtime, followed by a cool cleanse,

This may work and it is worth a try.

When at work loosen shoes to permit more feet and toe movement towards better exercise.

best of luck.

Roy. :) :)

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
I wear cheap fluffy bright bedsocks during the day at home which stops my feet getting cold. I can't bear slippers, they overheat my feet and then my whole body feels too hot.

I sleep under a 4.5 tog rating duvet all year round and the bedsocks come off when I go to bed. And when I go outdoors, I don't wear socks or tights because I can't bear constriction of my feet at all. If I could walk barefoot outdoors I would.

If I feel cold, I put plenty of pepper on my food, that usually warms me up very quickly.