Private messages

Pastell

Hi all,
I only joined yesterday, does anyone know how long it takes the private messaging to become active? It's not in the FAQ section.

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think you need to make 5 posts before PMs are activated.

Welcome to the forum :)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hello Pastell.

You will have to do 5 posts in the forum then you will gain access to private message other members.

Hope this explains things .

Anna.

Dislikes
nothing
Sir/Madam,
I go for tests as advised by the doctor on 16-11-2012 in Medical complex Hospital, Peshawar Pakistan and the following tests were carried out and its results are enumberated below:
i. Glucose (Fasting) NORMAL 65-110 Mg/ID RESULT: 214 (Hi).
ii Urea 10-40 Normal mg/dl Result: 25.00
iii. Creatinine Normal 0.6-1.20 Result: 0.85
iv. Sodium Normal 136-155 meg/L Result 140.00
v. Potassium Normal 3.5-5.0 meg/L (Hi) 5.13
v. Chloride Normal 98-108 ,eg/L Result 105.30.

Sir the Doctor has advised the following medications and since than i using these medicine:
i. Neodipar 500 mg 1+1 time
ii. Mits 15mg 1+1
ii. Scicon-MR 60mg (in the fasting) early in the morning.
In treatment i feel pain in my left hand from the kidney side to left head. My vision was blurry but has been cured by these medication and only pain in both shoulders in still active. I am also regularly walking in the morning for 30-minutes. my total time is passed in official work particularly writing, computing and bussy in my official work from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
sleeping disorder is still continued for that i am using table i.e. ALP .

Keeping in view of above it is therefore requested that after completing my medication course whether i may continue these medicine or otherwise because my sugar level has decreased to 142 mg/dl (Normal range 80-150 mg/dl. I would be very grateful.
Sir my age is 48 years old.

Yours faithfully

Muhammad Ibrahim Khan
Peshawar Pakistan.

Pastell

ibrahimbangash said:
Sir/Madam,
I go for tests as advised by the doctor on 16-11-2012 in Medical complex Hospital, Peshawar Pakistan and the following tests were carried out and its results are enumberated below:
i. Glucose (Fasting) NORMAL 65-110 Mg/ID RESULT: 214 (Hi).
ii Urea 10-40 Normal mg/dl Result: 25.00
iii. Creatinine Normal 0.6-1.20 Result: 0.85
iv. Sodium Normal 136-155 meg/L Result 140.00
v. Potassium Normal 3.5-5.0 meg/L (Hi) 5.13
v. Chloride Normal 98-108 ,eg/L Result 105.30.

Sir the Doctor has advised the following medications and since than i using these medicine:
i. Neodipar 500 mg 1+1 time
ii. Mits 15mg 1+1
ii. Scicon-MR 60mg (in the fasting) early in the morning.
In treatment i feel pain in my left hand from the kidney side to left head. My vision was blurry but has been cured by these medication and only pain in both shoulders in still active. I am also regularly walking in the morning for 30-minutes. my total time is passed in official work particularly writing, computing and bussy in my official work from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
sleeping disorder is still continued for that i am using table i.e. ALP .

Keeping in view of above it is therefore requested that after completing my medication course whether i may continue these medicine or otherwise because my sugar level has decreased to 142 mg/dl (Normal range 80-150 mg/dl. I would be very grateful.
Sir my age is 48 years old.

Yours faithfully

Muhammad Ibrahim Khan
Peshawar Pakistan.

Hello Sir.
I think you may have posted in the wrong thread as its about private messaging. I can only speak for myself but I'm just not qualified to comment on prescribed medication or any medication for that matter. I can only suggest you report any side effects to your physician.
Sorry I can't be of any help.

Regards Paul.