This'll Make You Smile!

SweetHeart

Our new chicks, hatched over the passed few days...supposed to be chickens, but I think they're secretly penguins!

IMG_1061.jpg

Julia

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
:D :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE baby animals!! Made me smile inside this picture! :D

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
I guess also you could try holding a Sardine over them to see if they really ARE Penguins after all!! :lol:

SweetHeart

If anyone wants one, we'll be re-homing the boys (bloomin' noisy beggars) you can have as many as you want! :thumbup:

Paul, they'd eat the sardine. It would make them ill right now, but that wouldn't hold them back.

They've all got the same Dad, but the fourteen mums are all different. Hopefully their final feather patterns will all be different too.

Julia

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I would Julie but the wife might kill me :)

A

Anonymous

Awwwwwwwwww. My chickens are all grown up now. No way would I want a cockerel!!!

A

Anonymous

I have done this (hatched chicks) once and it was so much fun. We don't really have a chicken friendly house but kept two for a couple of years before re-homing them. Would have some again if we had some proper space for them.

shop

Soooo lovely. We have some hens but no chicks. Would quite like some though.........Awww definately made me smile :D

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
Fab little creatures :thumbup:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I've just returned from a week on my brother's farm in Wales and fallen totally in love with chickens.
Hana

persianlady

Your fluffy babies did make me smile, and took me back to when I had chickens. I had Bantams, and they were so sweet, and laid me lots of eggs. Wish I could have two or three chickens now, but I think that the neighbours might complain, as I live in a mid terrace in the Rhondda. I have 7 cats, which are a good substitute I suppose, except they don't lay eggs!!
Thanks for giving me a smile, it will oast me the rest of the day.
Wilma