3 Novo pen 4 free to a good home

malky

I dont know how useful it will be but i have 3 novo pen 4's which i do not need any more, as i have moved to the novo pen echo, i know most people will get the on prescription but it seems a waste to just throw them away

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi All.
Have bumped this post up in case it can help anyone :)
Anna.

Smiffy1967

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Sorry to hijack this slightly but how are you getting on with the Novo Echo?

I feel it would help me as I have often questioned if I did actually jabbed as its almost automatic, test, work out dosage, inject, write down etc....I'll blame my age :mrgreen: also the half units would be advantageous

malky

To be honest I only got it as i use a 1.5:1 carb ratio at times, not a 1:1, so I dont really use it for the digital display only for the half units. But my experience so far has been good the display tells you how many units you last took and how long ago and it dpoes half units, which I haven't worked out what the time segments stand for but i am sure its in the instructions somewhere, other than that it is pretty much just a novo 4. Comes in a nice blue colour too

Smiffy1967

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Saw my DSN this morning and explained I thought it would be advantageous & she issued me one straight away. I'll let you know how I get on. The segments are hours if you haven't had time to read the instruction...I haven't either but the DSN explained it

malky

Thats good they gave you one. I do feel they are better to finely tune your dosage depending on your carbs. Thanks for the info on the time segments.

For info the novo pen 4's are still available and I now have two accu chek nano meters as i have up graded to the mobile