complete body malfunction

mistee71

Dislikes
FOOTBALL. MY husband is a sports fanatic and watches everything. Most i can put up with just not football.
Hi, this is so unbelievable i just had to share. Some of you might all ready be the same but others might have it to come....

It all started with pains in my tum then came itchy down below and the thirst. diagnosis diabetes. As the weeks passed the pains in my tummy got worse and then started many stays in hospital to control pain. they decided i had chronic pancreatitis. I have had diabetes now a year only and in this time i have developed so many problems its unreal. i have neuropathy which affects everything. I have severe pains and cramps in legs feet arms and hands. My body cant control its temperature so 90% of the time i am just pouring with sweat. I have got central sleep apnea so my brain forgets to send the right signals for me to breathe at night so most of the following day the fatigue is awful.Sometimes at night i am actually awake when i stop breathing and then i have to sort of will myself to breathe.I suffer from low blood pressure and that leaves me light headed dizzy confused and off balance. I have just developed epilepsy as well now and that is caused by neuropathy. i have digestion problems where i just keep losing weight ( i do like that bit ) i have to take anti sickness pills quite often and recently what they thought was pancreatitis turns out to be nerve damage in my stomach. At the same time i got diabetes i developed psoriasis. my sugar control is pretty good, regular around 10-12 always. i know that is still high but we cant seem to get any lower and thats without eating. i see a neurologist on the
8th of jan see what he thinks of this. Have i missed anything? anybody got anything to add to what else may come?

Ruth3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I would get into trouble if I told you, but I am a red. I support dogs donkeys birds Palestine and Rspca.
Some of your symptoms are familiar, in fact I seem to share many of them. I was diagnosed with SLE (lupus) when I was 23 now at 65 I have symptoms and my GP thinks my diagnosis was correct although sometimes my blood tests are negative. I have also damaged my spine around my hips by falling down a steep set of stairs when heavily pregnant, For the physical damage I have pain patches I have epidurals and nerve blocks for the neuritis, I get really bad cramps often even in my fingers-despite baclofen. I drink Indian Tonic water cheep stuff from Morrisons which seems to help a little, I glow a lot when becoming both hyper and hypo Which was worse when taking Tamoxifen for breast cancer. When I was 40 I had an ovarian cyst which burst and the surgeon found my organs were secreting a thick brown goo which was causing my chronic pelvic pain. I had a total hysterectomy at the time and went on HRT which stopped when I had the breast cancer I thought that was giving me hot flushes which is odd at 65. I had my genome examined my daughter and I both carry the third breast and ovarian cancer gene and one for pancreatic cancer (80% chance of getting it) I did wonder if this gene contributed to my diabetes. I think multiple diagnosis is the only way to look at disease when you have widely spread symptoms. Lupus is notorious for mimicking other diseases. Try The onion test.

mistee71

Dislikes
FOOTBALL. MY husband is a sports fanatic and watches everything. Most i can put up with just not football.
whats the onion test ?????????????????????????????????????????????