Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
My precious parents to be with us , dad is 84 n a half plus a bit more ! [as he says ] mum is 80 ...
We are so blessed and grateful they 'ARE' still with us and doing so well too :thumbup:

Anna.

BlindFaith

We got an early Christmas present when my hubby got a new job 2 weeks ago; which he is enjoying immensely and is coming home happy and not stressed in the least.

When I got asked what I would like for Christmas, I asked for a Kelley Armstrong book and an iTunes voucher.
I got far FAR too spoiled.... :oops:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I received some lovely presents, the best were the sweet little gifts from my daughter, one was a soft cuddly Robin :D . But, there is one gift I would of lreally wanted for my daughter, to have her daddy back, as he always came over to our house for Christmas dinner and this is the first Christmas she is without him. RIP J, our daughter is a very brave and is missing you SO much. RRB

BlindFaith

RRB, big HUGE (((HUGS))) for your daughter, the first Christmas without my Dad was really tough so I can fully sympathize. I hope it wasn't too upsetting xxx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
BlindFaith said:
RRB, big HUGE (((HUGS))) for your daughter, the first Christmas without my Dad was really tough so I can fully sympathize. I hope it wasn't too upsetting xxx

Bless your heart for your kind words :angel: My daughter is doing ok, its 7 months since he died, but she is maturing into a young lady and I am very proud of her. We didn't have dinner here yesterday, I cooked at my dad's instead.

I wish you a happy and healthy 2013

RRB X

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
BlindFaith said:
We got an early Christmas present when my hubby got a new job 2 weeks ago; which he is enjoying immensely and is coming home happy and not stressed in the least.

When I got asked what I would like for Christmas, I asked for a Kelley Armstrong book and an iTunes voucher.
I got far FAR too spoiled.... :oops:

:clap: Congratulations to your hubby . :clap:#
Bless you - what wonderful news BF...

I know you have both had things hard recently with lack of work and luxuries with things we all can take
too easily for granted.
Stressed and worried often , surviving on the unknown future for you both.

Things 'do' happen for a reason , events unfold as meant to be ... :thumbup:
Now you have both turned the corner into a new positive future , hope hubby continues loving his new job.
Am really pleased for you both , you both deserve this soooo much . x

Lucky you, Santa brought you loads of good news and a positive future this year BF ...
[think of it like this sweetheart (((hugs for you))) ]
Love and thoughts .
Anna.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
I received some lovely presents, the best were the sweet little gifts from my daughter, one was a soft cuddly Robin :D . But, there is one gift I would of lreally wanted for my daughter, to have her daddy back, as he always came over to our house for Christmas dinner and this is the first Christmas she is without him. RIP J, our daughter is a very brave and is missing you SO much. RRB
RRB the little gifts are the ' best ' arnt they ?
(((hugs))) for both you and you 'D'
Am sure he was watching over you both yesterday, well proud :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You are a fabulous mother and person - your ' D ' IS well loved and protected by you and her daddy too .
You here and her precious daddy in spirit :D
Much love and thoughts to you both ... xxx

Anna.

susanmanley

well materially I got much more than I asked for, including an incubator for my chicken eggs!!!

emotionally I had a great time and really enjoyed the festive season

notafanofsugar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
everything good for me! getting better though x
Sue - what is the kindle fire like? I saw it on tv and it looks really nice! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100P using DCUK Forum mobile app

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm four years late, but still in time for 2017's christmas :) I would want my parents back, but that might be too difficult. So I'll ask for a goat! Or maybe two goats so it won't be lonely. And a fence around my garden if I get the goats. And I can still name them after my parents, they would've liked that!