Tea or Coffee Anyone?

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
I make a pot with 50/50 earl grey and Twinings everyday blend and quite like that mid morning.

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Stephen, I never used to drink coffee. Now I love it but I like a mild, good quality blend and not very strong. My son has 4 shot, yes 4 shot coffee. The smell is enough to make me pass out! He also loves an affogato, something I've yet to try.

wiflib

Defren

xyzzy said:
Defren said:
Also starting today, I shall be having a couple of G&T's in the evening.

Will that be before or after taking the herbs Defren? :lol: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=27056&start=105

Seriously we aren't recommending that as a daily thing are we or we'll be getting into big trouble :wave:

You can jolly well leave my herbs alone :lol: I take the BM in the morning, so shouldn't effect me (I hope). That said, my body has had to adjust to a completely new way of functioning, so with a bit of luck, my herbs and G&T will not be too recognisable to a body which is already throwing a strop. :lol:

elviscole

its tea for me, a cup with 2 yorkshire t bags in left to stew for 10 mins then 2 sweeteners and noooo milk
unless im at work and then about 9ish its a coffee with 2 spoonful in it, black with 3 sweeteners in it :crazy:

Deb13

Dislikes
Having diabetes
I drink 2 or 3 cups of tea a day with whole milk and one sugar it doesnt seem to affect my bgl. No artificial sweetener for me. I figure I may as well enjoy it. The rest of the day I drink cold water. Usually about 2 litres