Odd reading

Pearsall85

Hey all I had a funny reading today and cant explain it. I went to the gym this morning and did my normal weight training and had a raised bs reading of 12 after which is about right for the anaerobic exercise I had done, I had a meal after with a reduced bolus amount to take into account my higher sensitivity after exercise. I tested 2 hours later and my bs had come down to 9, tested 2 hours later and it had rose back to 12. I hadn't had anything to eat and id even been on a walk to the shops and back, has anyone got any ideas why it would rise again as I've never had this happen before after exercising its normally the other way round.

Stu.

P.S. Happy New Year :)

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi.
try not to worry about it,ive had a few of those in the past,sometimes stress/hormones/anything really can effect us.
Happy new yr :D

Fallenstar

Agree, it was probably a Liver Dump, there are just too many variables to pin point one random out of the norm reading. If it keeps happening then I would look to make adjustments to my Regime but I would not worry and just put that one down to "one of them"

Happy New Year to you too :D