LATEST HBA1C

stoney

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hi All

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. James had his usual clinic yesterday and his HbA1c is 7.3 which we are very pleased about. The last one since being on the pump was 6.3 but the consultant and also me actually were concerned that it was too low too soon. So we are all happy now. Did a bit more tweaking as over the holidays, James did have to do a lot of TBR's so hopefully now back to school things will settle down again - BUT and this is a BIG BUT, GCSE's are on the horizon so Stress again. Never realised before that Life is definitely not normal day to day.

Never mind, my motto is onwards and upwards.

Best Wishes to you all

Yvonne.

p.s. Had one letter back from DLA asking if James was capable after 16 of dealing with his own finances and wanted bank details. Filled this in and now waiting to hear what happens next. I will keep those who are going through it at the moment posted when I hear next.

Spearmint

Well done Yvonne and James :)

My daughter has clinic again this week and i am dreading it because she had her 1st bad cold last week and it took me a few days to get it under control, as usual the worst days where i could have done with advice were a weekend!