Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Don't..... that song makes me cry it's so beautiful. :wave:

BlindFaith

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am the chaaaaaaaaaampion myyy friiiiiiiiiiiiend.......
singing_emote_by_9grey1-d3252va.gif

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
No through road :shock:

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Is everyone enjoying the snow? We've only got about 2 inches so far, so things aren't too bad. I have a new cat (re-homed stray) called Mr Tibbs, who only arrived on wednesday last but has already made it quite clear that he only likes food in pouches, thank you, and that the most comfortable seat in the house is for a cat, not a person!

Viv 8)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
All the best to Mr Tibbs - he has found a very good home and I wish him a long and happy life, bless him! Make sure you spoil him rotten like we do ours :clap: They make us very happy as will Mr Tibbs :)

susanmanley

our cat is old [very] and does not like the snow. Walked between me and the woodburner for over an hour this morning until I gave in and lit it.
After all that exercise she has had to spend the rest of the day snuggling up in front of it.
Only comes to find me when the wood is getting low!!!

P.S I am champ again

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
A real champ caring for your elderly cat so well. They need to be warm. Does she go outside at all?

susanmanley

only for 'nature calls'
She adopted us when our neibhours moved leaving their 2 cats. Unfortunately the other one went quite feral and disappeared despite our efforts.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
What horrible neighbours :evil: At least one of the poor cats went to a nice home.

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
I've had to leave cats behind in the past. I was moving from a tiny country village to a flat in Stafford - new job. I found a home for the cats but one went missing anyway. It was 15 years ago and I'm still upset.

Viv 8)

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
My cream persian Jeff died quite a few years ago and the next day British Gas came to upgrade our gas supply.

Well, they dug a 3 feet deep hole just outside the kitchen window, so I had a quick word with the engineer and he agreed to let me 'pop' Jeff in to the hole as long as I covered up the body witha bit of carpet.

The grass now growing over the remains of Jeff is fabulously rich and green ! Put the rest of the lawn to shame !

Hail Jeff !

So you now know what to do for a great lawn !

Bye Bye children , everywhere !

Superchip

susanmanley

we always 'plant' our pets and have some lovely trees and shrubs because of them. the surprising thing is that the plants always seem to suit the personality of the pets even though we do not conciously choose like that. The wild and rather 'tatty' lilac is on the ragamuffin puddle 'thing', the thick and strong shrub is on the sheep dog, the rose on the 'pretty' cat etc

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Your computer is telling fibs it would seem!

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Now dont get excited Susan you cant be last until you are last :roll:
CAROL