Greek yogurt

Finzi

Blueberries, raspberries or pomegranate seeds ( but always measured out, not just randomly chucked in). Flax seed. And, guilty of a sweet tooth here, which I'm trying to curb, a little Da Vinci white chocolate sugar free syrup. (But I do like it without that too, honest!)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

WhitbyJet

samantha13 said:
What's everyone eating with their Greek yog? To me it tastes more savoury I jus want to dip bread into it which of course I'm trying desperately to avoid!

All the above, also stewed rhubarb and ginger or cinnamon, grated lemon/orange zest, but sometimes I want my yoghurt to be savoury, I add crumbed feta, finely chopped spring onion, clove of garlic, chopped cucumbers, cherry toms, herbs, s&p.

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
If you find milled flaxseed a bit boring in holland and barrat they have a range of blends such as goji berry and pumpkin seed varieties mixed with the flax.

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
samantha13 said:
Loving these ideas esp the savoury one! Can't wait to try them :)

A small amount of mint sauce and you get a sort of raita which is nice if you like dipping carrot or celery. Also, chopped up onions or finely grated parmesan.

Finzi

MCMLXXIII said:
If you find milled flaxseed a bit boring in holland and barrat they have a range of blends such as goji berry and pumpkin seed varieties mixed with the flax.

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

Oh, that's the kind I use, it's the goji berry one. Didn't realize there were"plainer" kinds. I'll stick with it because I actually quite like it.