Good excuse to buy a bottle of Vodka

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Outrageously expensive, but did you know that...

1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka. The stuff dissolves adhesive.
898a49cd.jpg

2. To clean the sealant around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the sealant, let set five minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mould and mildew.
e1f51b2c.jpg

3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
8d657f55.gif

4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
c5a87ff6.jpg

5. Spray vodka on wine stains, scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.
e4f3466c.jpg

6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
d1f467ef.jpg

7. Add a small glass of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair. Straight vodka gets rid of nits too.
245886da.jpg

8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle with vodka and spray bees or wasps to kill them.
3be55503.gif

9 Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water into a press-seal freezer bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshing ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes.
abaa4a93.jpg

10 .. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
b35b100c.jpg

11 .. To relieve a fever, use a washing cloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.
f1067667.jpg

12 .. To cure foot odour, wash your feet with vodka.
ebe6b54a.jpg

13 Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
ea695302.jpg

14 .. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the urushiol oil from your skin.
e68b7c2c.jpg

15. Swish a shot of vodka or whisky over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
e5d49132.jpg

The Management accepts no responsibility for any ill-effects experienced by those rich and daft enough to waste their money experimenting with the said use of vodka.
:lol:

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Its also the "cleanest" alcoholic beverage out there apparently, so you could actually drink it if you like:grin:

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
Finally some positive news to consume, as I do , a decent amount of Vodka !
And before you ask I AM daft enough and RICH enough to drink as much as I want.
Keeps me going !

Cheers, Nostrovia ( check spelling ) ! about a bottle ( 70 cl ) a day.....

Don't lecture me , send vodka......

SuperHic............GLA

P.S Willie, it is not expensive, but the cheap **** ! works well !

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Alternatively, buy some Mr Muscle bathroom cleaner AND bottle of vodka. Drink the vodka whilst cleaning with Mr Muscle !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
MCMLXXIII said:
Its also the "cleanest" alcoholic beverage out there apparently, so you could actually drink it if you like :grin:

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app
Yeah, it cleans your insides out if you over imbibe, MCMLXXIII . :lol:
Actually I didn't know "it was the cleanest alcoholic beverage out there". (you learn one every day)

Superchip said:
Finally some positive news to consume, as I do , a decent amount of Vodka !
And before you ask I AM daft enough and RICH enough to drink as much as I want.
Keeps me going !

Cheers, Nostrovia ( check spelling ) ! about a bottle ( 70 cl ) a day.....

Don't lecture me , send vodka......

SuperHic............GLA

P.S Willie, it is not expensive, but the cheap **** ! works well !
Aaaaarg...Nostrovia!!!!!!
Stick to your Vodka *Superchic.
Or should that be *SuperRichHicChic :D

Here's a bottle of Smirnoff for you.
aen_zpse0bb8753.png

If the image appears upside down, then for goodness sake get yourself sober. :D

mo1905 said:
Alternatively, buy some Mr Muscle bathroom cleaner AND bottle of vodka. Drink the vodka whilst cleaning with Mr Muscle !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
As with Tracyplum, I like your suggestion, mo1905. :thumbup:

Jim H

Do you notice in summer the grass grows long fast? There is a good solution to that.

Pour Vodka into a watering can, top the can up with water. Then Sprinkle onto the lawn.

It works great.

When the grass grows, it grows half cut! :D