Win a Nintendo Wii-U!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina2020123

But no matter who wins this your all winners in my eyes proving you can fight diabetes I seen the strength in my 4year old neices eyes

lasylegs

Seem to lost my first attempt :eh: or maybe not ... maybe this is my second ever post??? Gosh I'm confused on how to post

nina2020123

If anyone wants to chat feel free to message me I'm still trying to learn about type 1 since my neice got diagnosed

nina2020123

Still finding it hard to accept my neice has diabetes as she was recently diagnosed :( but she is a little fighter

nina2020123

Someone should make a song about diabetes making it aware how strong kids/adults are as diabetes isn't much heard of

nina2020123

This easter will be my neices first easter being diabetic so to make it special we bought her lots of hello kitty stuff instead :)

nina2020123

I would like to thank my neices GP for realising she had diabetes and york hospital for treating her and teaching her mum (my sister) how to test her blood and give her insulin

nina2020123

Sorry if I am boring anyone with these posts I am new to this and wanted to try win the wii for my neice I've never won anything before but for my neice ill try anything

nina2020123

My neice is 4 and has type 1 diabetes and she is a little fighter and she has learnt to test her own blood she's a clever princess

nina2020123

If I had a lot of money I would pay for my sister and neice to have a nice holiday and since she got diagnosed its been a stressful few months

nina2020123

I love doing art and great with IT computers so I'm gonna make some posters for diabetes and make diabetes more aware

Status
Not open for further replies.