What's the lowest you've been?

Embabe25

Just had the mother of all hypos while our with my babies!

I was at 1.3 mmol when I tested it. Thinks were getting dark! Scary stuff!

How low has you're sugar gone?

Lily47

My record is 1.9 and the scary thing is I was still able to function and didnt even realise I was that low.

Embabe25

0.4! My god that's super low!

I don't get much warning anymore. Only had diabetes for 3 years! It just confuses me. Then I think I've got it Sussed then I'm back to square 1!

garythegob

Lowest i have ever gone was 1.1mmol, but it was my fault, war on byetta, 4x 500mg metformin, 4x 80mg gliclazide, took the byetta at 5.30pm, started to cook dinner, and had phone call from mate with pc problems, went to sort out his pc out and didn't eat, got home gone midnight, and went to bed, woke up 3am with tremors, sweats, done bg and was 1.1mmol, dissolved 6 spoons sugar in hot water and drank it and was back up to 5.6 within 20 minutes!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Lyndesay

The lowest for me was 0.9! I was shopping and the next I remember I was in hospital. Haven't had any symptoms for years. The ambulance man had to do it a few times as he said he had never seen one as low before.

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
1.9 lowest that I recorded but I have been out for the count once and did not feel hypo beforehand so must have been V low!!

vespa

2.8 I think was feeling shaky at that point and realised then I checked to find my reading before taking remedial action.

BobCornelius

I normally get lots of clear warning, from 3.9 onward, but one morning woke up feeling really ill, headachy, pain everywhere etc, so called in sick and went back to bed. Wife woke me up at midday, to check bg, I felt a little better, no hypo signs but measured a 1.6

:)

Bob

duranie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Winter!
My lowest was 0.6.
Survival instinct must have kicked in and I was found on the kitchen floor surrounded by empty juice bottles and the sugar bowl, couldn't remember how I got there!

katto

Either 0.4 (if that's possible) or 1.4 can't quite remember....I was in a church at the time sheltering from the cold Norwegian weather brrrrr after exploring the wilderness!!! Scary tho!!