so annoyed I just cant be bothered

MadameHope

Dislikes
MY FRICKING DIABETES, rudeness, obnoxiousness and just being a plain old douche !
Hey

Off the subject from diabetes but will probably talk about it.

recently put down a holding fee payment for a home with a friend from work an the thing that's annoying me is another co-worker who I will call "Ivy"

so me an my house partner have been talking about what we need and all personal matters regarding the house and ivy is constantly hanging around and placing her 2 cents in all because she's lived alone for a few years an thinks her way is best.

also ivy makes snide remarks about my diabetes, the fact I work with my mum, general little things which I've find lately having to tell her to not bring certain subjects into the conversation.

Was wondering if you guys have any ideas on how I can tell ivy to back off an all that I talk about doesn't need her personal opinion and how she would do it... Rant over haha

MadameHope x

mark5745

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi if you ain't already move in I think I wouldn't bother I'd cut my losses money wise and come up with a resson why you can't move in hope you can sort something out tho good luck

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

MadameHope

Dislikes
MY FRICKING DIABETES, rudeness, obnoxiousness and just being a plain old douche !
I've put the holding fee down an handing the deposit over in a fortnight

Don't get me wrong it ain't my house mate who's annoying me an thank god I'm not living with ivy but she just keeps butting in which is annoying to me as now my housemate is hanging onto her every word and its really annoying how she'll listen to ivy but when I put my view across which is more logical ivy makes me sound like a complete idiot =/

pav

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don't know if it would work, how about seeing if your housemate would join this forum, and put any questions about ivy's responses on here and see what independant advise / help your house mate gets in response. That way she can learn about what diabetes is and even come to support yourself if / when needed.