What's the highest you've been?

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
dj123 said:
My Daughter was diagnosed at 90, by the time we hit intensive care it was 91.3, and she was still conscious!
What did they do to get it down quickly?:)

dj123

It took about 2 days to get it down, very slow process, she was also very dehydrated, and had to have potassium replacement and other treatments, to be honest we were in a daze for 3-4 days in intensive care, moving on now though.

tacipe05

60 mmo/ml.. after spending 8 hrs on my bedroom floor i was found from somebody that came for visiting. my body temperature was 32 and i was actually dead i think...my skin was blue, my body stiff, and have no memories from the moment i managed , dont ask me how, to lift my arm to open the window to my hero, that saved me that day. after 24 hours i was alive again. big scare !!!! always check your blood sugars my brothers. this illness can kill us in very little time. just hours before that happened to me, i was busy looking for my cat that went missing that same night.

lexilox

Highest in 21 years of t1 was recently 26.4, went for a Chinese, New to insulin pump and had a dodgy cannula so got no insulin for a few hours right when I really needed it. Quickly sorted though. :)

molby14

Just diagnosed 2 weeks ago. Levels were 46 but felt fine besides the thirst and toilet visits!!! GP couldn't believe I was feeling o.k :)

Bighans

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars
34.5 and just about to be alive. felt cold, sweaty. Sick and was totally confused, don't know how I pulled through. :roll:

Darren911

When I rushed into hospital to be told my pancreas had died and that my bloods were 58.4 and that i was now was now type one diabetic

Isobel94

I was 30 mmol/l the day I was diagnosed twelve years ago. Have the very very seldom one in the twenties and let me tell you you just feel nasty. It's just not good.