Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Bullies!!
MCMLXXIII said:
jimbob72 said:
This is my 3rd post, 17 to go, mmmm what to moan about now? :crazy:
Post a few in the 3 word story (or song) thread.
Soon get you're numbers up then;)
Never a bad thing :p lol

sazdragon on phone

Stormylady

When is the closing date for this, I need to get some posts done, but don't want to flood a topic unnecessarily. But I've not got 20 posts yet.

cknmonster

Hi, I am new to this forum and would like to be entered into this draw please. Thanks.

I am a type 1 diabetic, also mother to a type 1 diabetic

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
meJulie said:
Hi

Can anyone tell me how you post a question etc. on here?, I've only managed to do this by replying to threads. :?
Go into the forum thread lists and from there you have an option to post a new thread.
For example, go to jokes and humour enter it, and you're option should show there.
Presuming you're using an app?
If it's a PC its similar.:smile:

kiamani2001

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I am a 29 year old, single parent of an extremely active 8 year old who happens to be a type 1 diabetic for over 13 years. I can say i would love to jump around and play with a wii...itll dreginitybe a fun thing to do.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
What a great incentive to get people talking about diabetes.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
Hello everyone. I think this is a great idea to get folk talking and sharing experiences. Looks like Kath is dead keen to win the Wii. Good luck to you.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Status
Not open for further replies.