Senior Moments

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
I'm having a Senior Moment right now. I opened this thread, read it, pressed the 'post a reply' button and can't for the life of me remember what I was going to write. :roll: :lol:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
GraceK said:
I'm having a Senior Moment right now. I opened this thread, read it, pressed the 'post a reply' button and can't for the life of me remember what I was going to write. :roll: :lol:

Grace :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have done this myself many times over!
Thank you - its NOT just me ... 'phew'
Try and remember what it was ? 'please'

Anna.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
BobCornelius said:
@Grace, You were about to explain the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything....!

:lol:

Bob

That's it! :shock: Thanks Bob. :D

So ... the end of the Mayan Calendar has taken place ... we're now in a new cycle of evolution ... there'll be great leaps in human consciousness and ... hang on ... I need to make myself another cuppa ... can't remember the rest. :roll:

susanmanley

today lost car keys. Gave up search. got spares. lost them. Gave up search......Why did I put them, randomly, in a wine glass!!!

Must be a sign!!!

now just need to find a bottle of white wine

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
susanmanley said:
today lost car keys. Gave up search. got spares. lost them. Gave up search......Why did I put them, randomly, in a wine glass!!!

Must be a sign!!!

now just need to find a bottle of white wine

Hmmm ... your subconscious was sending you a message there somewhere ... car keys in wine glass = do one thing or the other - drink OR drive. :D

pollybostik

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I got some new glasses a couple of weeks ago put them somewhere safe All I need to do now is remember where that safe place was :oops: Its the same when I make a cup of tea in my mug I either forget the tbag or I put one in twice and do not notice until I phish them out. :lol:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
pollybostik said:
I got some new glasses a couple of weeks ago put them somewhere safe All I need to do now is remember where that safe place was :oops: Its the same when I make a cup of tea in my mug I either forget the tbag or I put one in twice and do not notice until I phish them out. :lol:

Shout out loud "Where have I put my glasses?" Nine times out of ten you'll go straight to them. Asking out loud for lost things always works for me. I now walk round yelling "Where is my £8 million Lottery win?" :lol:

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
I used to raid the fridge at 3AM, now I can't find the fridge !

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Superchip said:
I used to raid the fridge at 3AM, now I can't find the fridge !

That's not a Senior Moment Chippers ... that's because I've stolen it! :lol:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Anyone ever put a tissue in the sink and your wet dishcloth in your handbag ?

I have - yesterday !!!

Definetely a senior moment in my rush to get out at the last minute ...

Wanted to blow my nose at the physio dept reception .
Rummaged in my handbag and "discovered" the soggy still 'wet' dishcloth in it :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ugh - never ever again .
Had to wipe 'everything down !!!

Am I going doolally ? Help :oops:

Anna.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
anna29 said:
Anyone ever put a tissue in the sink and your wet dishcloth in your handbag ?

I have - yesterday !!!

Definetely a senior moment in my rush to get out at the last minute ...

Wanted to blow my nose at the physio dept reception .
Rummaged in my handbag and "discovered" the soggy still 'wet' dishcloth in it :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ugh - never ever again .
Had to wipe 'everything down !!!

Am I going doolally ? Help :oops:

Anna.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought it was the kitchen sink we women are supposed to put in our handbags Anna? Yep, you're definitely doolally tap, but you're in good company. :lol:

dangem

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I agree with GraceK. Age is a number, its how you feel that counts. I am a 1950's model, male with an almost shinny top. My Father always said God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered in hair. :lol: Trouble is my mind keeps writing cheques my body cant cash, even with an overdraft. Your attitude keeps you "young" not your appearance. I intend to grow old dissgracefuly ! :thumbup: By the way, what did I come on here for :roll: