Win a Nintendo Wii-U!

Status
Not open for further replies.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

toots8298

ooo that would be nice to win something this year - 2013 has so far been absolute pants so this will make it all the better :)

Steve08

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Newcastle United
Yes please that would would be a nice thing to win for my son and daughter

robin100145

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
just got to get these posts over 20! This is another one... having a better day today BS count down a bit!

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
I'd like one because the one we had broke after a short time and I've numerous fitness exercises and dance games that I can no longer use. Long live competitions like this, keeping site members even more engaged. :) good luck everyone though, we could do with one each, if nintendo are feeling generous and fancy some quality press and feedback. ;) what do you reckon everyone? Lol

Geocacher

My physio recommended I get one of these, but had to settle for walking because it's cheaper... would be greatly appreciated if I win.

smoxy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
My physio recommend doin more exercise only truble is my anxiety stops me goin out one ov these wud benefit me 100% and would be greatly appreciated xx

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
eternaloptimist said:
**** I really fancy a unicorn.
But a Wii would be kinda nice
I know what you mean.
Ive been after a woodpecker for years.

@myroomsadisco

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
So does everyone else, that's the idea :)

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Trombone moment right there.
I've actually lost track of when this thing was being drawn now.

@myroomsadisco

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
The competition closes on 30th April :)

Status
Not open for further replies.