HOW CAN THEY PUT ME INTO ESA WRAG GROUP WHEN MY WIFE IS CARE

de130770

Re: HOW CAN THEY PUT ME INTO ESA WRAG GROUP WHEN MY WIFE IS

to make matters werse now have to find 175.82 pounds to pay the council tax this year (maldon district council essex)
3% increas in what they pay us
bills up 6%
council tax 20%
be for long wee will all be out on the street

littlesteve

Tell me about it I live in L. B. Barnet and we have a small terraced council house, would liked to have owned my own house but due to health conditon !!!!!!!! impossible.
We are going to be charged £18 a week bedroom tax for a box room which is the size of a broom cupboard, lived here 27 years, when working always paid the rent etc, if was still in work wouldnt effect us, could have 8 empty bedrooms if was at work and make no diff. but because we get some housing benefit through no fault of our own we are being penalised even though i use room a lot to sleep in so as not to disturb wife when in pain and up most of night, so what with the council tax etc we are going to be in serious trouble, 3/4 of my DLA money will have to pay for this, instead of it helping to pay for gadgets for my hands!!!!!THIS IS ALL OUT WAR ON THE SICK, DISABLED AND VULNERABLE !!!!!! thinking of applying for help from all these charities sending money abroad as well as the Gov. £12 Billion they send abroad ( OUR MONEY ) What a joke,
The guy who came out with this bedroom tax (NOTHING LIKE IT SINCE THE WINDOW TAX ) has a 8 bedroom mansion for him and his wife in surrey!!!!!! Camerons rich gang of 7 he listens to a cross between the mafia and borgia extorting money and treacherous to boot.

STEVE

candiloo

Appeal - it cost them so much with appeals and I got it overturned and a special clause which means I am a danger to myself and others to be put back into the workplace due to my diabetes and neuropathy. Appeal, shout, scream and carry on and get the form and put down on it all the things you can't do - mention that you can't see if your levels are high, tell them that you can't feel etc due to neuropathy but appeal. I have a cert and they had to back pay me what they had cancelled trying to send me back when I couldn't even see to go out of the door and am totally confined to the house and and fight them!!!!!!

de130770

got an interview on the 18/04/13 if they want me back at work i will apply to all the hgv and psv driving jobs i can
type 1 and blind with nurve dammage so that is 3 carnt drives itens stright away
1 bark for left 2 for right 1 gral for stop :)